Italian market situation analysis: understanding the context for a better business development
Your Italian project has already started and you want better results? In this case you need to stop and consider making an Italian market situation analysis to take stock of the situation and implement new strategies aimed at improving company performance.
The Italian market situation analysis is not only the base for a marketing plan or a business plan but also helps you to understand the state of things. binko also uses it in a marketing plan and business plan to help companies to decide if it is worth proceeding with a project or whether they should stop. If we want to go on it will be used in the new marketing plan or the new business plan adopting the strategy.
An Italian Market situation analysis study should cover this 5 points:
- Description and details of your current products/services selling situation
- Is your marketing strategy well localized?
- The market share of your products or services
- The places or outlets where your products are available for sale
- The support services that you currently offer to your distributors and end users
Advantages of an Italian market situation analysis study
- Helps you to understand if your plans need to be adjusted and where
- Gives a clear view of the situation of your sales
- Reveals to the firm what it must change to meet the market’s needs more profitably
- Helps a firm save itself from continued potential loss
- Lets you measure what level your reputation is on the market
- Helps you to understand what people have understood of your products or if you need to change the way you communicate to the market